Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Weekly challenge... a mother's day card!

As mentioned in a previous post, I challenged myself (and anyone who wished to join me) to make a Mother's Day card.

I CASED this card from Flowerbug's Inkspot, who CASED it from Margaret Moody. I guess copying is a sign of flattery!! As long as we give the original person credit!



I REALLY love this card!! and I can see it adapted to MANY occasions.

Everytime I craft with buttons, I think of my late grandmother, Matante. I would always play with her thousands of buttons when I was little. I have my own big bin of buttons now and it is a joy to be able to create something with them and always be reminded of the fun times I had with her.



I miss you Matante!

2 comments:

  1. I just love that card! It looks absolutely amazing. I love what you wrote about your Grandma and her button collection. So special! How old is Maelie in that picture...she is so small and cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenn! I love your card! Thank you so much for giving my credit and linking to my blog! I really appreciate it! I enjoyed looking around your blog! Love the story about your grandmother's button bin, too. So sweet and so special! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete