Monday, May 3, 2010

Challenges this week!

I really enjoyed my little mini challenge last week. Even if we were only two! LOL It gets me thinking more about what I am making and is better for the budget because we eat in! The challenge was cut short because we had outside obligations for two nights.

This week's challenge once again will pick up off last weeks !! One Taste of Home recipe each day (Monday to Wednesday) as Thursday we will be away.

An added challenge though for the week is to create a Mother's Day card! Whether it be copied from someone or your original. Between now and Thursday, we need to create a Mother's Day card. I will post mine up as I know my mom doesn't have computer access right now!

Stay tuned...
and remember it's ok to participate only once, twice or all the time!!

1 comment:

  1. Jenn I made the parmasean potatoes and loved them and the pork loin...kids loved that. This week we will do the frenchs crunchy chicken one. I love to cook healthy and love any inspiration out there...and you are great at ideas.!!!! Us too are working on mothers day crafts! Good luck...cant wait to see your hard work!

    ReplyDelete