Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Taste of home challenge on hold!

When it was time for me to make supper tonight, Maelie explaimed "Mom! I don't want you to make any Taste of Home stuff today!!"

She thinks it is too weird cooking. ahhaha she thinks it's like we eat in a restaurant when I make any of their recipes. LOL and she prefers PLAIN. yes, plain in capital letters. Nothing mixed with anything.

So I gave up and told her to make her own supper then. So she made one of her favorites meals.



Since I didn't have to worry about supper, I ended up finishing up a few cards with the extra materials from the card workshop I had at lunchtime at work today.


2 comments:

  1. Ooohhh!! I LOVE your cards and your new holder!! Awesome purchase! hehehe! I want one too! I need to find one! I continued with the Taste of Home challenge and made Cream Cheese Scrambled Eggs...very yummy! I think I will continue challenging myself with new recipes; Michael is just too happy! Thanks for all the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops! I forgot to post the link to the recipe! Here it is:
    http://natscraftycreations.blogspot.com/2010/05/taste-of-home-challenge-day-6.html

    ReplyDelete