Sunday, May 30, 2010

a few new cards

A lady from Maelie's school is coming over today to make some thank you cards for medical staff who tended to her daughter while she was ill. She liked the idea of an easel card because people will keep it for the picture!

This morning I thought I would work on a plain one as a sample so she can see what it will look like. Of course this one is not a thank you one. I just really wanted to use the SMILE stamp I found at Michael's a while back.



This is the side view. The little white part at the bottom is where you can write a message and sign. Better not be a LONG message!



I also finally got the right oval punch to copy this sunflower from someone online. It has a little treat cup with buttons in it. If I had sunflower seeds, I may have filled the cup with that instead. Or M&Ms! I can put something other than Happy birthday of i choose too as it is only holding on with a metal clip.



This one is one I started at Natalie's house the other day but just finished it last night. I tried a new little saying I had never used! i guess i don't give anyone i'm sorry cards! LOL I should make someone mad! Or I guess I could use it as a sympathy card too.



Hmmmm... what do these three cards have in common??

1 comment:

  1. Buttons!! Love your cards Jenn!! They look even better in person. They are so amazing!! My favourite cards by far!

    ReplyDelete