Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Tuesday Taste of Home challenge

Today I opted for something cute! and simple!

Here are the Flutter-by franks!



It is so simple to make and you only need hot dogs and crescent rolls. I used generic IGA brand chicken hot dogs and IGA brand crescent rolls. I usually get Pillsbury, but they had run out! Maelie never likes the Pillsbury crescents and for some reason she ate the IGA ones!

I sided it with Caesar salad for maelie and with cucumbers and snow peas for myself.

I would give it a 7 out of 10.

3 comments:

  1. Awww...that is so cute!!! I was trying to figure out what you made! It turned out well! I love it! So girly! hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gheez! I finally posted mine! Look what time it is!! Holy Moly! I made a Chicken Macaroni Bake...Yummmmmmmmmm!!! It was so good! 9.5/10!! Michael had two servings of it...so you know it must be good!! hahaha!

    http://natscraftycreations.blogspot.com/2010/05/taste-of-home-challenge-day-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. that looks really good. I'll try it the next time the little ones are around.

    janet

    ReplyDelete