Wednesday, October 21, 2009

White chocolate skull


I tried a new guy yesterday.... a 3D skull! He is about the size of a grapefruit, he is hollow and stands upright or reclined at an angle. I made him out of white chocolate and added a spider on his head.



The lady where I got the mold suggested inserting a gummy worm inside the hollow eyes. I may try that next time!

We have a bake sale at work today and so I made 3 of these. I baked like a mad woman yesterday making a double batch of sucre a la creme, which i HOPE is good... I will ask someone at work to test it for me this morning just in case it is gross! I made carrot cupcakes with cream cheese icing, and apple fudge. I really chose the easiest recipes I could find!

What ever will I do once Halloween is over?????

No comments:

Post a Comment