Friday, October 16, 2009

morning madness


So what goes on in Casa de Maelie's mama at 4:30 in the morning? Why, these Halloween invites!



As I am having an english party for Maelie's classmates (last post showed the invites), I needed to have a little french get together for our french friends. I was thinking a pumpkin decorating party hence the use of pumpkins for the little invitations. I found this idea on someone's blog, however I don't remember whose blog it was! When and if I see it again, I will link it here. Each little cup contains a little bit of candy. The insides of the little 3 X 3 cards will contain the party information. Fitting these in an envelope will be the hard part! I figured I would give an invitation to each sibling because if i just hand out one invitation per family, there might be a bit of fighting for the candy! I would have liked to put some little jelly belly's in the cups, however I didn't have any on hand! And Bulk Barn is not open at 4:30 am.



I also had time to make these little mint chocolates covered with a Halloween stamped image. I find these adorable! They are so simple to make and they just add a little Halloween look!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, these invites are SPOOKtacular ! :) How come i never receive invitations to your parties ? :P These are fab, Jen, you're becoming more & more adept at creating stuff !

    ReplyDelete