Sunday, October 18, 2009

Halloween suckers



Yesterday afternoon, I used my "mad woman" skills and made a whole lot of chocolate suckers. I decided to line them up to get an inventory of what I had and what I didn't have. New ones for this year include a mummy and an alien in a spaceship. I thought he was cute! and I have the perfect green for him. Since we can't see them all that well, I did a close up in smaller groups.



1- Skeleton
2- Cat
3- Witch
4- Mummy



5- Bat
6- Bat on top of pumpkin
7- Ghost and mini pumpkin
8- Pumpkins



9- Halloween cat
10- Ghost trick or treating with pumpkin
11- Pumpkin with a hat
12- Alien in spaceship
13- Cat



14- Spider web with spider
15- Skull with hat
16- Pumpkin
17- Witch on broom

When I look at the pictures, I find that they don't do them justice! They look much nicer in person. Also when I give them out they are all wrapped nicely with a Halloween ribbon, and the packaging makes things so much nicer!

So now when people ask me for chocolate suckers, they can see the samples on here!

Enjoy...

No comments:

Post a Comment