Monday, October 26, 2009

Halloween craft get together



Yesterday, as mentioned in the previous post, Natalie and I hosted a Halloween crafts workshop. We had 3 wonderful guests join us for this event! Can you believe that my hands were so busy the WHOLE time that I didn't even get one picture while everyone was there?

I did take a few pics of the snacks before everyone arrived!



Those mini caramel apples were pretty popular!

We crafted for just over 3 hours... I would have kept on going for much more! We had planned 6 crafts, but ended up only making 4 due to running out of time! :)

Natalie and I are hoping to host a Christmas workshop as well. From what we understand, there is a high demand for fun stuff like this!! If anyone is interested in joining us for our Christmas events, please let me know! They are free events when you bring your materials.

1 comment:

  1. Your food was outstanding! I adore those caramel covered apples. Yummy!! I am so glad you posted a picture of this...you are too unbelieveable to be real...I need this proof!

    ReplyDelete