Thursday, October 22, 2009

More party stuff

This morning I was up before the crack of dawn, just past 3:00 am. I have so many thing to prepare for Maelie's Halloween party that instead of sitting quietly in the living room at the computer, I started production right away! I am glad I did as I accomplished a lot in the wee hours.



Here are mummy's I made last night with some gauze bandages and taffy suckers. Those suckers were hard to find! I ended up getting them at a candy store near my mom's house. This idea comes from Fun Snacks 4 Kids.

This morning, I made these bones. I got the idea from "Ghoulish Goodies", a book by Sharon Bowers. It is FULL or wonderful ideas for Halloween.



They are made of small pretzel sticks, mini marshmallows and white chocolate. I think they make a nice party food.

1 comment:

  1. If you had the time, you could make a whole human skeleton with those bones & that white chocolate skull, & display it on the kitchen table !

    ReplyDelete