Tuesday, October 25, 2011

More Halloween party prep!

Here are a few more of the Halloween goodies I have been working on for Maelie's Halloween party this year. A cello bag with 4 eyeballs in it:



Here are little itty bitty boxes with a spider web wrapped around them (Marthan Stewart punch). I used a die to make the rosettes. It's a lot of worh when you make a ton of them!



The inside of the box contains 4 swiss chocolates from Costco (big tall bags) wrapped with some Halloween patterned cardstock. I like buying graphics off of Etsy. The one I have been using the most is from Amanda Parker. I just have them printed off at Bureau en Gros on cardstock and they are easy to cut out or punch out. The strips that wrap around the chocolates fit perfectly.



One deal I like to pick up is some Pocket Bac at Bath and Body Works when it is on clearance! They always have seasonal stuff, so once the strawberry pocket bacs were on sale, I stocked up for the party. I added an orange ribbon and stamped the "Eek" image on top. The sanitizer is red so it looks like blood! Turned out cute! You always need clean hands to munch on some candy! :)




I really liked this cute "book" style treat. The inside is actually the box that comes from the matchbox die. I don't have the source of this idea at the top of my head, but if I find it, I will come and edit this post.



Here it is when you pull the strap out



and here it is opened up. It was actually a real easy craft to make! and I find it looks amazing :)



A while ago, I got some flarp putty on sale at MIchael's. When I see a good deal like that, I can't pass it up because I know it will be useful for Maelie's Halloween party treats! I just added a Happy Halloween strip around it and voila!



I'm not done.... I still have 4 days before the party, so there IS more to come!! At the end we'll see how it all pulls together!

No comments:

Post a Comment