Friday, October 21, 2011

Earwax for Halloween?



I saw this idea online and immediately wanted to make it! I was put in charge of the gross tasting table at Naomie's party, so I had to come up with a few gross ideas.

What I did was microwave a few marshmallows for about 10-15 seconds. Then I dipped each tip of the lollipop stick in the marshmallows. They harden up pretty quick yet remain sticky.

After that, I melted some butterscotch chips and then dipped the Q tip into it.



Doesn't it look gross??? (sorry for the bad lighting... 5 am pictures tend to not look as good!)

1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOD THIS IS SUCH A GREAT IDEA ! And yes, i yelled that entire sentence. i LOVE it ! i think i need to do this for the folks at work, it's SO INGENIOUS ! :)And low cal, if you eat just one haha

    Kath

    ReplyDelete