Monday, October 17, 2011

Halloween treats

For weeks now we've been working on a few Halloween projects for Maelie's party. Here are some of the treats!

Candy corn in a 1 X 8 bag. I copied this idea from here.



I love this little tag!



Here are some witch hats made with the petal cone die from Stampin Up. We just took off one of the sides and then added a scallop at the bottom. It's filled with Jolly Rancher candy. I also copied this idea from someone online but i forget who.



We made the buckle with glitter cardstock.



Here are little candy holders made the the two tag die. I've been putting my dies to use this season!!



Here you can see the inside. Two small chocolate bars stacked one on top of the other.



Last one for today, this is made with another die - the petal die! I just wrapped up a bag of M&Ms inside. I bought those little tags from Shindig Parties to go. I chose a few different patterns I wanted, then sent them online to Bureau en Gros and had them printed in color on 65 lb cardstock. Turned out perfect!! I just punch out or cut out the shapes I want. It's a much cheaper alternative than printing on my own printer since the ink is so pricey. Plus the finish is a bit glossy at Bureau en gros. They don't have service charges when you order online!



I am very pleased with the treats so far! I have plenty more to go! If you saw my craft table ...... ooooof..... scary!!

No comments:

Post a Comment