Monday, April 26, 2010

Taste of Home week

This week I decided that it will be a Taste of Home week in my home.

My goal will be to make something out of of one of my Taste of Home magazines every day this week!!


(picture borrowed from Taste of Home website)

Anyone with me on this one? If so, put your blog link in the comments every day and I will do a recap post at the end of the week.

Come on my 2 readers! You can do it! LOL
(thank goodness for friends)

Just yesterday for supper, I made one of my absolute SIIMPLE favorites. I just didn't take a picture because I didn't know I was going to have a Taste of home week! You can see a picture and the recipe HERE. Mine was a bit more generously sprinkled with Kraft grated parmesan cheese than comes in a bag. (I don't like the powdered one)

So grab your Taste of Home magazine, or go to their website and choose a recipe each day! Post it on your blog and comment or send me a picture.

I still haven't decided on my recipe for today! I better do that soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment