Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Taste of Home challenge - Day 2


Yesterday, I marinated my pork tenderloin so today all I had to do was cook it! I put it in the oven at 375 for half an hour.

The recipe is: Cilantro Pork Tenderloin from the new Taste of Home Cooking School magazine.

Here it is with broccoli stems (Maelie eats the tree parts) and caesar salad again. (Maelie requested caesar salad. We use the Renees wellness dressing made with yogurt)



The pork was very juicy and it didn't taste too strong. It smelled really strong so I expected it to taste too strong as well. But it was just perfect! MMMMMmmmm.

I would rate it 8/10

1 comment:

  1. I made Makeover Frosted Banana Bars...they would so good Jennfier!!! I will give you some tomorrow when you come over...you are going to love it!!! Here is the link to my post with the recipe...
    http://natscraftycreations.blogspot.com/2010/04/taste-of-home-challenge-day-2.html

    ReplyDelete