Monday, April 26, 2010

Taste of Home challenge - day 1

I had big plans for today! I read my recipe ahead of time, asked Bill to pick up the ingredients, and then when I got home... I read the recipe more attentively. I had to marinate the pork all night long! I prepped that recipe tomorrow (not disclosing it yet)

For today, I turned myself around and went with what I had.

Here it is in all its glory, the Asparagus Frittata ! It comes from my Taste of Home Busy Family Cookbook. I used 7 real eggs, excluding a few egg yolks. I didn't have any parsley. Everything else pretty much was as is.



I must say that for an egg-based recipe, it is very tasty! I often find egg recipes bland. I would give it an 8.5 out of 10.



What did you make today?

2 comments:

  1. Sorry Jen, i can't jump on the bandwagon !
    But your recipe looks awesome !
    Maybe now would be a good time to go a-visitin' :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally posted mine! Here it is:
    http://natscraftycreations.blogspot.com/2010/04/taste-of-home-challenge.html
    The potatoes were really yummy!

    ReplyDelete