Monday, February 21, 2011

Maelie's bday invitations 2011

I finally created something on my own! I tend to copy ideas I see online but this time I went with what I saw in my mind. LOL

I am really proud of how Maelie's bday invite turned out! I only made one so far...

Here is the front. It is a 4 X 4 sized easel card. I made faux alligator skin with some embossing powder and an embossing folder from Sizzix.



This is the front view when you slide it open. I cut out the pertinent info of course.



Here is the side view when the card is standing. I find it SO cute!!



I am going to try and add a spider or snake on the bottom, but I need to find just the right size. Since we won't be handing these out until April, I have time to play with them!

The most important thing to me was what Maelie thought since it is for HER bday. She LOVED them! She really loves the fake alligator skin! She is going to be proud to hand them out again this year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment