Friday, November 19, 2010

Christmas cards

I've been working on Christmas cards on and off in the past few weeks. All of my ideas come from other peoples websites, so they are not my creations. I have modified a few of the ideas, but I am not claiming these as unique. I've been having some Christmas card making workshops at work so I am constantly trying to find nice ideas!

I fell in love with this first card, and it was also the first one we made at my workshops.




This next one is also one I fell in love with. It is time consuming but well worth it!



I also adore this one. It is very classy. I might choose this one for an upcoming workshop.




Ah..... how I love the holiday season :)

2 comments:

  1. i really love them, you've done a great job ! my favourite is the "joy" one - so simple, such a perfect summary of what Christmas is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got your Christmas card the other day, it was stunning, i loved it ! You're very talented, it's great to get something homemade !

    ReplyDelete