Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Halloween party invitations!

I had these coffin invitations in mind for quite a while for Maelie's Halloween party. I had prepared some pieces here and there so this week I finally sat down and finished them all. Maelie was SO proud of them!




When you open them up, a piece of cardstock is rolled up and inside, so when you unroll it, you get the invitation with a skeleton attached to it! The leaves are not on the actual invitation. It was just my attempt to hide the specific info. Too bad there were no bats in my choices.



I will be working on party snacks and games and treats...so I will share them as I go along!

1 comment:

  1. This is so cool! I was looking for inspiration for my Halloween party invitations and came across this. Nice idea!

    ReplyDelete