Sunday, January 24, 2010

A treat fit for a crafter!!



Yesterday I received and AMAZING, AMAZING gift from Natalie!! I do realize most people would prefer receiving this full of edible treats... but to me these ARE treats!! Every little cups is filled with a different craft item!! IMAGINE all the stuff I could do with these! well... that's IF i would consider using them. It's just too nice to use up. (Natalie: note that I used the word IMAGINE here just. for. you. !) hahaha



I love the fact that all the items are in little Valentines mini paper cups! That is absolutely so cute!! Thank you SO much Natalie!!

(I apologize for the excessive use of exclamation marks! but it's too amazing!)

2 comments:

  1. You are welcome!! I loved making that for you! Sweets treats for a sweet person!!!! How do you like my excessive use of the exclamation marks!!!!! hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's better than getting candy. Very useful!

    ReplyDelete